I discovered Sweet Green’s Kale Caesar salad – it was so delicious that I decided to make my own!
- 1 pound of chicken breast cutlets
- 1 large bag of kale
- 1 large bag of romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes (cut each into halves)
- Asiago/Parmesan blend cheese
- Lime juice
Creamy low carb Caesar dressing:
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tsp anchovy paste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Bake chicken at 400 F for 15 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients of salad up and sprinkle with lime juice.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing up- put on top of the salad and enjoy!