I was craving something creamy with chicken and vegetables so voila!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 cup Asiago & Parmesan cheese blend (you can also just use asiago and parmesan separately, or pick one or other)
- 1 pound of Chicken breast
- Broccoli florets
- Cut up chicken breast into pieces.
- Put in pan and cook with broccoli florets until both items are tender and soft.
- In separate pot, mix cream, olive oil, garlic and pepper. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of cheese or however to your liking until somewhat thick.
- Add the cheese mix to your chicken and broccoli pan.
- Mix and serve!