These were a large batch of 19 muffins!
- 4 large bananas
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sweetener of your choice or skip if you use the mini chocolate chips below
- 8 tablespoons protein powder
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peanut butter mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Easiest thing ever- I literally dump everything above in a bowl besides chocolate chips into a bowl. I used my hand mixer to beat it all together.
- Then added however much peanut butter chocolate chips you want (or regular chocolate chips)
- Put in muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes!
3,360 calories, 164 g of carbs, 118 g of protein total batch
Divide by 19 muffins:
176 calories, 8.6g of carbs, 6g of protein per muffin
This number doesn’t include the mini chocolate chips OR sweetener because it depends what kind of sweetener you use.