I just made this up and it’s delicious!
- 1 cup food-processed Hazelnuts
- 2/3 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 3/4 cup Sweetener of your choice (I used xylitol)
- 1 scoop of whey Protein Powder
- A tiny bit Almond Milk (just enough to make it doughy)
- 100% dark chocolate
Please note that whatever ratio you want to put in for these ingredients will work well depending on your taste. I made it up because you can’t go wrong with whatever you put in, but the more peanut butter (or almond butter) you use, the more it will stay together. So if you find it’s not sticking together before you put in the almond milk, add more peanut butter!
- I took about a 1 cup of hazelnuts and used my food processor to grind it
- In a large bowl, I combined grind hazelnuts, 2/3 cup peanut butter, 3/4 cup sweetener, 1 scoop of whey protein powder together. It will not be very doughy until you put in like a tablespoon of almond milk.
- I used my hands to make little balls. Put them in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melted 4 pieces or so of dark chocolate. Dip each of the balls into dark chocolate. Freeze some more.
- Eat and enjoy!
This is approximate:
1,930 calories per batch
84 g protein
60 g carbs
I made 16 balls, so that’s approx: 120 calories, 5g protein, 5 g of cabs per ball