SO YUMMY!!! Can’t even tell it’s low carb in my opinion.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sweetener (I use xylitol)
- Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter, sweetener, egg and vanilla with a hand-held mixer.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix evenly.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoons of dough into cookie shape onto your baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- They are very soft when they come out- I stick them in the freezer to harden. But I also like them frozen!
Carbs: 153 g
It made me 15 cookies, so each cookie: 84 calories, 10.2g of carbs, 3g of protein