I really miss pad thai, so this was an awesome dish! It was SO GOOD!
- Packet of 14 oz of extra firm tofu
- 4 ounces of chicken breast
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup shredded carrots (personal preference)
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Egg
For the noodles: I use MIRACLE NOODLES. But you can also use zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash.
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon tamari soy sauce (low carb soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon siracha
- Heat coconut oil and saute green onions, garlic and ginger.
- Add carrots, tofu and chicken until chicken is tender and tofu is brown.
- Add egg and scramble through. Set pan aside.
- In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients.
- Put noodles (or squash) in a new pan. Add sauce.
- Add in the chicken and tofu mixture to the sauce and noodles!
I added a lot of tofu and chicken because I personally eat a TON of protein. Also, this portion was huge and I ate it over two meals.