This week leading up to Christmas has been very successful in terms of my workouts!
- My HITT workouts with Zuzu has plyometrics exercises so it’s really helping my fast-twitch muscles for dynos! I already see progress in my jumping in dynos.
- I did limit bouldering and 4x4s this week- it was killer for my forearms! Info about limit bouldering. Info about 4 x 4. It was exhausting but after one session of limit bouldering, I could feel how different muscles are being worked in terms of power. I am lacking for sure!
- I’ve been following a pull-up progression program to get to 30 pull ups (in a row). The program is great because it has you doing a variety of sets of pull ups that switches up the reps and intensity. Yesterday I did 100 pull ups in 27 minutes! That was a high for me since I’ve never done so many!!
- I tried a new obstacle at Ninja warrior gym called Wind Chimes and had a successful run! Video here in this post.
- I tried TRX suspension cables and the ab workout is pretty tough, which is exactly what I want!
- I’ve been leading my 6 minute abs workout at Rock Spot on Mondays/Wednesdays nights and it’s growing! I had this lovely new gal join on Wednesday and this other guy asked me about training in general today. COOOL!
- I got this black dyno! Took me like 20 tries but I did it! Got it on Christmas Eve!
Needless to say, my fingers are DEAD right now. The skin and fingers just want to be in a hot massage bath or something.
Okay, I’m sore just typing this. BUT GREAT week!