- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and husked
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup xylitol
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup unflavoured whey protein powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 drops stevia extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- For nutella, on medium heat, toast your hazelnuts for 5 minutes. Then take off as much of the outside skin of each hazelnut as you can
- Put in food processor or nutribullet
- Add oil, cocoa powder, xyliltol and vanilla. Now you have low carb nutella! Set aside
- For cake: mix all dry ingredients (flours, powders, soda and salt0
- Then in separate bowl, beat butter until smooth. Add xylitol and mix. Then add egg, one at a time. Add vanilla and stevia. Add almond milk.
- Beat in the dry flour mixture into the wet mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until center is smooth.