This was amazing!! LIGHT, FLUFFY and tasty!
- 6 eggs, separated into whites and yolk
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 12 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup whey powder
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Whisk 6 egg whites with a hand-held mixer until the egg whites become fluffy like a cloud. Put aside.
- With the 6 egg yolks in another bowl, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add a little of the egg white fluff mixture to the yolk mixture, a little at a time until fully mixed.
- Pour in pan. Bake for 60 minutes.
900 calories for whole loaf
52 g of protein
Less than 12 g of carbs