This was AMAZING!
I was intentionally trying to make a muffin that is good for breakfast and post-meal food where you need a good combination of carbs and protein.
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (sugar free)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whey protein powder (about 2 scoops)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp stevia
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a large bowl, mix bananas, peanut butter, almond milk, eggs and vanilla extra until combined thoroughly
- Add protein powder, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and stir
- Add stevia or any sugar substitute
- I added some fruit to the muffins- raspberry and blackberries!
- Pour in muffins tins and bake for 20 minutes
- Cool and eat!
This is a huge serving, it made me 18 muffins!!
- 1,440 calories
- 140.5 g of carbs
- 89 g of protein
Each muffin of 18:
80 calories, 7.8 of carbs, 4.9 g of protein