I had a lot of leftover broccoli that I didn’t know what to do with so I made this awesome soup!
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced leeks (cutting just the bottom white portion)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 3 cups broccoli
- 1/2 cup coconut mik
- In a large pot, add butter, leeks, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook until butter is soft and everything is well blended.
- Add chicken stock, turn up to high and let it boil. Then turn it down to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, stir. Once it’s well blended, take it out of the pot and put in a nutribullet. Puree until smoothie.
- Put back it in pot and add coconut milk.
- Serve and enjoy!