I discovered MIRACLE RICE AND MIRACLE NOODLES! I use the miracle rice for my low carb bubble tea. (https://miraclenoodle.com/)
They have zero calories and zero carbs (or less than 2g depending what kind you get) so now I can make low carb ramen!
- 1 package of miracle noodles (follow the instructions on the packet on how to get the miracle noodles ready)
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang (https://www.amazon.com/Chung-Jung-One-500g-Gochujang/dp/B002WTE0MQ?th=1) I buy mine from local Asian supermarket
- 1 ounce kimchi
- 4 ounces of pork belly meat
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Handful of spinach
- Marinate the pork belly with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil for 15 minutes
- Boil chicken stock and add Gochujang sauce. Add spinach.
- Add pork belly and cook for 5 minutes
- Boil egg for 7 minutes to make it soft-boiled
- Combine noodles with broth
- Top with egg and kimchi. Serve and enjoy!