I made some other ones with a few ingredients that were probably healthier and more protein, but they fell apart easily and really wasn’t tasty enough for me to want to make them again. It was just easier to make a protein shake. But this, this actually tasted good!! Plus I cut up YUP bar and put it on as toppings!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/3 cup xylitol
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
Then I used YUP peanut butter bar as toppings!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in microwave. Add peanut butter and stir until mixed.
- Add heavy cream and stir.
- Add coconut flour and flaxseed meal and stir.
- Add xylitol.
- Add baking soda
- Put them into little balls. Press down with a fork or put your toppings on the cookie!
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- When they come out, they will be VERY soft. I put them in the freezer for 10 minutes before removing them from cookie tray.
132.5 g of fat
56 g of carbs
43 g of protein
Each batch made 12 cookies
One cookie: 122 calories, 11 g of fat, 4.6 g of carbs, 3.5 g of protein