I took a recipe I found online and after a couple different tries to improve taste, this is what I like:
- 1 medium avocado (5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1.5 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 5 strawberries, whole
Put it all together and blend with ice. If it’s too chunky, I add some water.
The strawberries gave it a sweeter taste. Then you add the whipping cream and BAM. So good.
Approx 560 per nutribullet (probably more like two drinks)
29g of carbs (12g of it is from avocado)