THIS WAS AMAZING!!! Although it tasted more like Gra Praw (thai food) than Korean but I LOVE IT BOTH.
I finally found a low carb dish I actually ENJOYED and didn’t have to stuff down my face for fuel.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia liquid drops
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced or a couple dashes ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
I put all the wet ingredients into one bowl and mixed it while cooking the lean beef down into little ground beef on a stove up.
Added green onions last on top of the beef.
Served with cauliflower on the side.